“Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life.
It turns what we have into enough, and more.
It turns denial into acceptance,
chaos to order,
confusion to clarity.
It can turn a meal into a feast,
a house into a home,
a stranger into a friend.
Gratitude makes sense of our past,
brings peace for today,
and creates a vision for tomorrow.”
In these time, and actually ALL times, when you begin to value the gift of gratitude, your life – your personal and business – will change forever!
So, how can I incorporate this into my life? Follow these five easy steps…
1. Keep a “Gratitude Journal” or what some call a “Book of Abundance”. Write down 3 things every day for which you are thankful. These can be things as simple as ‘the air that feeds my lungs’. As for your journal…you can certainly use any form of paper or tablet, however I suggest choosing an attractive bound journal that honors the practice of expressing gratitude and the true beauty that it will bring into your life.
2. Be a collector of quotes and keep them in a place where you can refer to them often. I have a Word document that I add to all the time. There is an endless supply of positive quotes and affirmations on-line. Start with a ‘search’ in Google for ‘positive quotes’. Use the quotes in your email signatures and change them daily so others can benefit from your energy what you have learned.
3. Volunteer. Give the gift of your time, energy, love and compassion to others in need. When you share YOU, you can change the life of others and the world.
4. Make a habit of sending thank-you cards or ‘just thinking of you’ cards. In our busy society and lives, the little things can make a big difference. When you unexpectedly express your gratitude or love to others on a regular basis, the world is a better place.
5. Feed your mind positive things every day. Read uplifting and inspiring books, notice the simple things in life – like the birds singing or the beauty of the warm sun shining to bring in a new day.
What we focus on expands. Focus on what’s good in your life and the world – and your life is abundant and joyous!
“We are what we repeatedly do.”
Greek philosopher, physician & scientist
To your abundant success, health and wealth,
Check out my Facebook http://profile.to/lindathomas
Need a way to simplify the hand-written notes with pictures? www.CreateBusinessWithCards.com